Monday, February 9, 2009

Why My Team Won

Well, for starters, there is no code of morality in postmodernism. The world is chaotic and there are no set standards to live by. That is why Mrs. Kirk gave us the option to create rules.
I believe my team won, not because of the general perception of what makes a winner, but according to my own set of rules. My rules are all that matter . I think that we presented quality information answering Mrs. Kirk's questions: such as our example of the actor actually killing a person displaying hyper reality. I also think that we did a better job accepting the world around us- 'the governing outer force of Mrs. Kirk's guidelines'- instead of constantly questioning it. We dealt with the chaos when the other team churned up the 50 dollar cash idea, and I think that in all fairness, the game wanted us to win. EVEN THOUGH the other team wouldn't let us buy any rules, we were able to roll doubles, twice! How lucky is that! Another factor to point out is this- we are playing a game of chance and money. 1) We had the best luck with the dice 2)We ended up with 670 dollars instead of the mere 550 of the other team.
So there you have it. We stuck to the rules, embraced the chaos, analyzed the text thoughtfully, and mangaged to have luck on our side. I say we WON.

No comments: